Busselton Golf Club is located close to the beautiful Geographe Bay and the world renowned Busselton Jetty in the South West of Australia. Founded in 1907 it has over 100 years of history and is rated by Australian Golf Digest magazine as one of the “Top 5” Western Australian courses outside the Perth metropolitan area. It was recently awarded “Best Regional Golf Facility” at the WA Golf Industry Awards!
Designed by Murray Dawson the course is fully reticulated by recycled town water, creating a lush and manicured paradise for golfers of all abilities. The greens are always as pure and smooth as a billiard table. 52 well-placed bunkers encourage the thoughtful golfer, and broad fairways wind through beautiful woodlands featuring magnificent redgums and peppermint trees, which host a wide variety of native birds.
International professional Stephen Leaney (runner up in the 2003 US Open and winner 9 times on the European and Australasian tour) learnt his craft here where he still plays regularly.
Club Policies and Constitution
*Currently being updated (April 2021)
- Royal Fremantle Golf Club (Inc) (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Capel Golf Club (Inc), (Club Comp Only)
- Sanctuary Resort Bunbury (Club Comp Only)
- Bunbury GC (Club Comp Only)
- Nedlands GolfClub (Inc), (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Esperance Golf Club (Inc), (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Mosman Park Golf Club (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- (Inc), Cunderdin Golf Club (Inc), (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Mt Barker-Hahndorf Golf Club (Full reciprocal)
- (Inc), Pukekohe Golf Club, NZ (Inc) (Full reciprocal)
- Manjimup Golf Club (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Perth Golf Network (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Geraldton (1/2 Price Greenfee)
- Cabramatta Golf Club (QLD) (1/2 Price Greenfee)